Here is How We Protect Your Orders?
At 9shop9.com we have a set of Buyer Protection that enables our trusted buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within our guaranteed delivery period.
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
Who is eligible for Buyer Protection?
If only your purchase was processed on 9shop9.com, there and then you are eligible for our Buyer Protection.
Any payment made when you are redirected outside 9shop9.com is not protected by us.
Current accepted payments on 9shop9.com include:
- Master Card
- Western union
- Bank Transfer
How am I protected by 9shop9.com?
When the item you ordered did not arrive within the time given in our shipping policy. When the item you received was not as described. When the item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
The following cases are not covered by Buyer Protection:
- Fraudulent charges to a credit card. If you notice any charge to your account that you did not authorize, report it to your credit card company.
- Orders or payments made outside of 9shop9.com.
- Claims that an item was not delivered when the shipping company’s records show that it was.
- Claims that an item is not as described when otherwise was the case.
- Items that were delivered and are as described but the buyer no longer wants.
Not satisfied with the product. What can I do?
If you are not satisfied with the product you received, you can contact our support and do give in clearer terms why you aren’t satisfied.