At the back is a triple rear camera setup and the fingerprint sensor. The Olla logo is positioned towards the end of the device.
- Dimension: 166.7 x 75.8 x 8.8 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 176g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: 2.5D curved glass IPS LCD
- Size: 6.35-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19.5:9, 720 x 100 pixels,
- Multi-touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
Hardware and Software
The device runs on Android 9.0 and is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 2.0GHz octa-core processor on a 3GB RAM. It has a 32GB internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB via the microSD card slot. On the graphics side is a PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22, octa-core 2.0GHz
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 128GB
On the camera side is a triple rear setup made up of a 13MP + 0.3MP + 0.3MP modules with an LED flash. The selfie camera is housed in a punch-hole cutout at the left-hand side of the screen unlink the Olla Note 3 with a pop-up selfie camera.
- Primary: 13MP + 0.3MP + 0.3MP
- 5MP Selfie camera
Connectivity and Battery
In terms of connectivity, it features a dual SIM and it supports 4G network. Other connectivity option includes Fingerprint scanner, Face ID unlock, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and a micro USB port.
On the battery side, it has a non-removable 3,900mAh battery capacity.
- Capacity: 3,900mAh Non-removable
- Type: Li-Ion
- Fast Charging: N/A
- OTG Support: N/A
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Network 2G: GSM/ HSPA/ LTE (band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300)
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes, micro USB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: – No
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- FM Radio: Yes
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No more offers for this product!